Pre-Order FAQ

We offer pre-orders with several of our lines so that you may secure these popular styles before they even hit stores! Pre-order items will always be designated as such in the item description, along with an estimated ship date.

How does pre-ordering an item differ from purchasing it at a later date? Read on to find out more...

When will my items ship? An estimated ship date will be listed in the item description. These dates are based off information from the manufacturer and while they can give us a pretty good idea of when an item will arrive, there are sometimes delays. We will always keep you informed if a significant delay arises.

I ordered more than one item from a pre-order. Will they all arrive at once? Not necessarily. Some lines (such as The Proper Peony) divide their styles into multiple shipments. These different ship date estimates will always be stated in the item description online.

When do I pay for pre-order items? We offer a split pay option for most of our pre-order items. Use code SPLITPAY at checkout to put down a 30% deposit. This will reflect as a discount, with the remaining 70% of the balance (including any remaining shipping fees and taxes) to be invoiced upon our receipt of the shipping notification from the manufacturer. This invoice for the remaining balance will be sent to the same email address that was used for the original pre-order. Items will not be mailed until the entire balance is paid. *If you wish to pay the entire balance up front you may certainly do so. 

I received my item and it doesn't fit. Can I send it back? We always want for you to be happy with any items that you purchase from us! We offer store credit on all pre-order exchanges. Please let us know within 10 days of receiving your item if it does not work for you.